Why Toluca Crossroads
At Toluca Crossroads, we acknowledge that in most cases this is your child’s first experience in a school environment and away from their primary caregiver. We also understand that this is one of the most important decisions you will make as a parent. The process can be overwhelming and challenging for any parent to find the right fit for their family and for their little one. This is why we have devised a list of some of the many advantages in choosing Toluca Crossroads:
* Caring, warm and inviting environment that has existed for over 50 years.
* Certified, long-term, dedicated teachers who tend to each child the same ways you do with the love and care they deserve.
* Philosophy that finds the perfect balance of traditional academic principles with a developmental curriculum and a hands-on, sensory-based play environment.
* Consistent written, verbal, and digital parent communication (ie: monthly newsletters outlining upcoming events, constant email reminders, whiteboard at the front of the main gate that lets parents know what they have to look forward to, etc.).
* Emphasis on core values such as respect, responsibility, truthfulness, kindness, compassion, thankfulness, patience, cooperation, perseverance, acceptance, friendship, generosity just to name a few.
* ONE OF A KIND KINDERGARTEN READING PROGRAM!
* Tailored T-k and Kindergarten program towards each individual child.
* Very involved administration including a manager, director, assistant director, administrator, and owner.
* Full day, year-round program, providing care for infants (starting at 3 months old) through kindergarten with convenient hours (7 a.m. to 6 p.m.).
* Culturally diverse enrollment.
* Outlined weekly/monthly curriculums with different themes.
* Security cameras surrounding the outside of the school.
* Secured front entry door with a special code that only parents know.
* Constant updates and improvements done inside the classrooms as well as the playground.
* Separate age-appropriate outside playgrounds.
* Earthquake and fire drills conducted on a regular basis as well as evacuation and lockdown drills. Every classroom has its own emergency cart and backpack that provides each child with a 3-day food supply.
* First Aid kits in every classroom as well as the separate age-appropriate playgrounds. Teachers certified in CPR and First Aid.
* Professional extracurricular teachers, who come to Toluca Crossroads to teach yoga, dance, music, and Spanish for children from 2 years through Kindergarten.
* Yoga, Dance, and Music are included in the tuition.
* Sign-Language being taught to all age groups from infant through Kindergarten.
* Circle time done in Spanish every Thursday during the school year and every Tuesday and Thursday during the summer months.
* Very fun and interactive summer camp that includes daily themed activities with water play, waterslides, multiple animal shows, petting zoo and pony rides, bubble show, magic show just to name a few.
* “Parent’s Night Out” is every other month. The kids have a blast playing, eating pizza and drinking hot chocolate, and to top of the night, we watch a movie.
* Our graduates successfully transition and prosper in both private and public schools.